Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Working like a Fiend - Part 2

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Working like a Fiend - Part 2

Working hours charged so far this work week: 47.5
Hours worked: ~58.5 (I need to stop bringing work home)

Today was super busy at work. When I emerged for a breath from checking and updating piping and instrument diagrams (P&IDs), it was 3:00 p.m. and all I had eaten up until then was two bites of sausage before I ran out the door today and a few pieces of dark chocolate (yeah, my no process sugar thing isn't really happening thanks to being sick). At that point in time I was feeling headachey and light-headed, so I heated up some of the chicken soup from Saturday, and drank it (instead of using a spoon) out of my Campbell soup mug. 

By the time I got home from work at 7:30 p.m., I had no desire to spend time cooking. So, here's my dinner plate: Sausage, eggs, and orange, yellow, and red sweet tomatoes.

For an amusing and somewhat confusing moment from the Olympics on Tuesday night: Bert Le Clos Interview. I love the Olympics!

Count down to my birthday: 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment