Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: P90X - Day 5

Friday, August 17, 2012

P90X - Day 5

Day 5 is Legs and Back. This work out consists of 23 exercises, with the general format for area of focus being a leg-leg-back pattern. In other words, two leg exercises, like balanced lunges and calf raise squats followed by reverse grip chin ups. I like this workout. It makes my quads burn. Burn, baby, burn!

I think my body is getting used to waking up at 5:00 a.m. again. It's been a while since I've consistently woken up at 5, and I have to say that I like it. I always feel accomplished when I work out in the morning.  Of course, this is after a decent night of sleep; I'm sure I wouldn't be so happy if I hadn't gotten 7+ hours of sleep.

Here's what I ate yesterday: 
Breakfast (@8a.m.): 1 tbls almond butter, leftover sausage, brisket, and bbq chicken
Lunch (@11a.m.): Sliced turkey, lettuce, and 1 slice provolone cheese (yeah, yeah, it's dairy...). I was in a lecture during lunch about Piping and Relief Systems (thrilling, huh?) and the lunch that was provided was a boxed lunch of a sandwich, potato chips, and a cookie. So all I could eat was the inner parts of the sandwich.
Snack (@3p.m.): Apple, 2 more slices of leftover sausage and 1 slice of brisket
Dinner (@9p.m.): Rack of lamb with ginger beets, steamed vegetables, and a butternut squash salad.



Goal
with Exercise
Actual
Calories
kcal
1,330
2,133
1,510
Carbs
g
183
293
70
Fat
g
44
7081
Protein
g
50
80
113
Calcium
g
100
100
29
Fiber
g
15
2513
Cholesterol
mg
-
-
181
Sodium
mg
-
-
1,510
Sugars
g
-
-
34


No comments:

Post a Comment