Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Working like a Fiend

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Working like a Fiend

I tried to make the pumpkin cake in a mug and it failed miserably... maybe my microwave sucks, or maybe it's how I added the ingredients. I'm not sure what went wrong, but I'm going to try again.

I've brought work home every day since Saturday (yes, I went into work this weekend despite being sick and worked from home all day on Sunday) and have been trying to work on it every night to meet a big deadline this week, so I haven't had a vast amount of time to cook or write here. So until I have a chance to write, I'll leave you with this link, courtesy of Mark's Daily AppleAncestral Weight Loss Registry.

Last's night dinner plate: scrambled eggs with Norwegian smoked salmon

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I didn't know you had a blog! Whoo Hoo good for you!

    ReplyDelete