Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Whole Foods Dinner

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Whole Foods Dinner

Go USA Women Soccer Team! Gold medal! Woo hoo!

As I'm sure most of you know, Whole Foods is pretty awesome. The store provides a wider selection of grass-fed meats as well as organic foods, some of which is local. However, there are some disappointing things about Whole Foods. Their pre-made dishes tend to have tons of hidden surprises for us Paleo followers. Just so you know.

Despite this, LMR and I met up at her local Whole Foods to grab some dinner and head back to her place for former-roomie bonding time. I picked up some plantain chips (I've been craving them lately), some super dark chocolate, as well as some Hatch Chile Chicken Salad, a grilled chicken breast, and some sauteed kale.

My dinner plate ended up like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment