Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Sugar Free

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sugar Free

I had gone without sugar for 4 days now. No sugar. At all. And you know what? I really want something sweet to drink. Well, actually, I want something with flavor to drink, instead of just water. I like water. Honestly, I do. However, right now, water is exceptionally boring. I'm tempted to buy some cucumber, slice it up, and stick it in water. That way I can feel fancy while drinking something with some flavor. Fanciness is liketasteful... maybe?

While we're on the subject of water. There's apparently a "water cafe" in NYC that sells only purified water. They've designed and built a purification system which includes reverse osmosis, UV rays, and ozone. And you have the option to add vitamins of your choice to the water. Remove chemicals... Add chemicals... I guess they thought there was a market for pure water in NYC. Would you pay $2.50 for 16 oz of water? Water Cafe?

1 comment:

  1. Warm Greetings!



    Today, I visit your website and after reading your blog i realize that it is very informative. I'm highly impressed to see the comprehensive resources being offered by your site.


    Thanks and Regards




    Reverse Osmosis Water Purifiers

    ReplyDelete