Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Beach Weekend

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beach Weekend

Hey, kids. I disappeared for a few days there. Sorry. My out-of-town friend DC was kind enough to invite me to his family's beach house with him and his friends. They have an annual beach trip and I got to crash the party this year. It rained a fair amount this weekend, but we managed to find some times to go to the beach and spend some time on the boat. I'm happy to report that there was not as much seaweed at this beach and I was able to stay in the water for quite a while before freaking out at some unknown something brushing against my leg. We got to see quite a few dolphins; there were at least 6 different ones that we saw on Saturday night. It felt wonderful to get out of the city and relax. We finished a puzzle, chatted, and curled up on the couch to read books. I made it about 2/3 of the way through Ender's Game in just two days.


So I have a Groupon for 250 photos on Winkflash. I bought it roughly a year ago and it expires today. I'm realizing that I don't take photos of people so much anymore. I used to. But now all of the photos that I take are of food. Kind of sad, huh? Most of my photos from college were of friends and me (I got really great at the one arm out self photos). My new goal is to start taking more photos of my friends. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment