Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Being Productive

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Being Productive

I took yesterday off (as I'm well allowed to do given that I technically work a 4-10 schedule). I ran errands, decorated, and cleaned my apartment before a handful of friends came over for a game night. On Thursday and Friday, I accomplished the following...

  • Finally finished the three books that I was reading simultaneously.
  • Listened to half of a book on tape (while doing much of the below activities).
  • Vacuumed/swept my entire apartment.
  • Washed and put away dishes.
  • Cleaned out and rearranged my fridge.
  • Ran three loads of laundry, hand-washed one dress and five shirts that require hand-washing, and folded and hung the laundry.
  • Disinfected all kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
  • Went through and organized old recipes.
  • Sorted boxes of random documents that I've kept for a few years.
  • Cooked a ham.
  • Finished a puzzle.
  • Sat at the pool for an hour.
  • Went to the dentist.
  • Ran three miles and did some of my ankle physical therapy exercises.
  • Did P90X stretching exercises.
  • Bought decorations for my apartment.
  • Went shopping for an hour.
  • Hung picture frames.
  • Hung my OCD Action Figure box by my desk.
  • Finally got rid of my ex's futon frame which has been hiding behind my couch for the past three years.
  • Prepped for a game night. 
Yikes! I've been busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment