Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Whole 30 - Day 30

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Whole 30 - Day 30

Tonight, a few friends and I went to a Mumford and Sons concert. It wasn't intentional, but I guess you could say that it celebrated the end of my Whole 30 (though I'm keeping it going for a few more days). Because it's late, and I'm tired, I'll leave you with a few photos of which you can be jealous. Enjoy.
LMR and I - former roommates unite!


As the concert ended...

And because this post wouldn't be complete without some food... Here's what I ate for lunch today. Pre-baked sweet potato, half of a grilled chicken breast, orange bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes. Super easy. And a bit more starch than I needed since I didn't workout today, but it'll do in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment