Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Failure with Mayonnaise

Friday, May 4, 2012

Failure with Mayonnaise

I had a post written up yesterday about how to make paleo mayonnaise. It was going really well and was the right consistency, but I still had 1/2 cup more oil to add and I added it too fast. What resulted was what I'll describe as a butter smoothie. It looked like I had blended butter with oil and the butter had started to separate out into clumps. Not pretty. So very not pretty, that I refused to take a photo of it.

Thus my plans for making a BLT with mayo were foiled. Alas, what's a girl to do but eat the bacon she baked in the oven? A happy ending to the awful liquid mayonnaise.

Score:              Mayonnaise - 1              me - 0

I'll try again, but I need to work on my patience.

I have just not been in the mood to do P90X during the last few days, so instead of doing nothing, I've been hitting the elliptical and getting in some cardio. Also, I'm up to 210 pounds at 3 sets of 15 reps on the leg press. Not bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment