Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Back on Paleo

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Back on Paleo

As I had mentioned the other day, I'm back on the Paleo diet and very happy about it. I haven't had a ton of time to cook this week, but the meals I've managed to throw together have been wonderful. I swear my body was craving meats and veggies (and was none too pleased with my food choices last week). During the first few days of this week, my stomach was still grumbling at me, but we're back to my Paleo normal. The headaches are marginally better than last week, so I'm hoping that will get a bit better over the next few days.

I just spent the last 20 minutes watching Call Me Maybe videos on youtube. It seems like baseball and rowing teams are really enjoying this viral video thing. Here are my three favorite:

The video that started it all:

SMU Women's Rowing Team's follow up:


My favorite - Texas State Baseball Team (yeah, go Texas!)


No comments:

Post a Comment