Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Guacamole

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Guacamole

I bought a car today! I've been researching for the past few months and finally went in to the dealership. I stuck with Mazda. I'm excited and relieved that the whole buying process is complete! After all the excitement I wanted something easy to make.

Lazy Guacamole
1 avocado, mashed
2 tsp lime juice
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp chili powder
2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp pepper, freshly ground

Take all of the ingredients and mix. Enjoy. There are also alternatives which include tomato chucks or onions, but I was worn out after spending 3 hours at the dealership buying my car. Thus, my super lazy avocado-only guacamole. I served it with some ground beef that I seasoned with the following:

Taco Ground Beef
1 lb local grass-fed ground beef
1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
2 tsp cumin
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp oregano
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp pepper, freshly ground


I hope y'all had as exciting of a day as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment