Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Rumspringa 2

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rumspringa 2

Breakfast was a Chocolate Coconut Chew Lärabar, which I can only describe as "eh" with a shoulder shrug accompaniment. Lunch consisted of a trip to the nearest Panera Bread for Broccoli Cheddar Soup in a Sourdough Bread Bowl. Delicious! I finished off my day with 2/3 of a can of a caffeine-free Diet Coke. I used to be able to pound through a can of Diet Coke in a matter of minutes, yet here I am, 40 minutes in, and still not finished, nor with the desire to finish it. Strange.

How I felt this afternoon...
There aren't any huge differences between how I feel eating Paleo and how I feel eating whatever I want. However, my stomach is grumbling at me more than it ever used to, I'm having slightly more intense headaches so far, and a little light-headedness, not to mention the mid-afternoon carb crash. Oh, and I feel totally bloated. Geez! After listing these out, it sounds worse than I thought.

I recognize and admit that I'm eating more than I normally would because I want to eat all of the foods that I can't eat with Paleo, so that could have an effect on how I feel. But I don't remember feeling all of the things I listed above just from over-eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment