Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Trail Mix and Blueberry Muffin Lärabar

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Trail Mix and Blueberry Muffin Lärabar

I found dried blueberries today, which meant that I had to attempt the Blueberry Muffin Lärabar. Here's what I did:

1/4 cup pitted dates
1/4 cup dried blueberries
1/2 cup cashews
1 tsp lemon juice



Use the blender or food processor to blend each of the ingredients (excluding the lemon juice) individually. Mix together in a bowl. Measure out 1/4 cup and wrap in saran wrap, molding it into bar shape. And you're done!



And I made my own trail mix:

1/4 cup dried blueberries
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup dried apples, unsweetened
1/4 cup dried pineapple, unsweetened
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup blanched, sliced almonds
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup almonds, whole


Think I'm ready for camping tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment