Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: 1000 Views!!!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

1000 Views!!!

Woo hoo!!!!!
OMG! I'm happy to report that yesterday y'all helped me achieve 1000 page views! I'm terribly excited and happy that you enjoy following my blog and my experiences with Paleo and working out! I feel like I need flashing lights and banners to truly express how thrilled I am. I wish I had something truly exciting to report for this momentous occasion, however, I seem to be sorely lacking in momentousness. My life is currently consumed with work and preparations for moving apartments next weekend. This fact means that LR and my apartment is in a messy state of packing, which, if you know me at all, means that I'm annoying myself with the lack of order and cleanliness.

I really like trying out all of these new recipes for my diet and sharing them with you. If y'all have any requests for dishes you'd like to see Paleo-ized, let me know!

I haven't had a lot of time to cook this week and I haven't had any fresh meat to cook lately, so I bought some grass-fed thinly-sliced pork loin today. Based on the recommendation of BF, an Atlanta friend, I am going to attempt utilizing a brine prior to cooking. Of course, I'll let you know what the results are!

No comments:

Post a Comment