Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Post P90X: Workout Programs?

Monday, April 23, 2012

Post P90X: Workout Programs?

As you know, I'm trying to decide what type of exercise to do after I finish P90X. One of my Aussie friends mentioned that he was going to do Rushfit which I had never heard of before, so I looked it up and found this very thorough comparison of the workout programs:

http://www.acefitness.org/certifiednewsarticle/1443/p90x-insanity-and-rushfit-a-side-by-side/

I really recommend that you read the article. Rushfit is a MMA-fighting style cardio workout, whereas Insanity and P90X both have more muscles building/weight lifting components.

This review gave the following scores for each of the programs
Rushfit™    103/120
Insanity™   71/120
P90X™        106/120

At least I picked the program with the highest score. Unfortunately it's still not keeping me motivated. I think I need to exercise with someone else. Having a workout buddy is such a great way to be kept accountable. Any volunteers?

1 comment:

  1. I volunteer! (Not at 5 in the morning though. :) )

    ReplyDelete