Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Jousting

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jousting

Today was just a normal Sunday, except for much much better... I woke up at 6:30 this morning to do P90X and get ready before we left for Sherwood Forest Faire. Today was the Jousting Tournament and the conclusion to this year's Sherwood Forest Faire season. Knights of Mayhem (as seen on National Geographic) performed the jousting.

If I ever have to go fully Paleo and hunt my own food, I think I'd ask for lessons from them. They can fight on horseback and clearly have a bit of a violent side. I did test my skills at Axe Throw and Long Bow though. I think I have a good basis at each, so I'll work on honing my skills.

Be afraid. Be very afraid!



We also spent some time at the combat arena for the Combat Tournament of Sherwood, where we learned to hit 'em where it hurts.


 Yeah, so today is mainly photos. I hope you enjoyed them!

No comments:

Post a Comment