Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Whole 30 - Day 13

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Whole 30 - Day 13

Guess what I got to do tonight? No, I didn't spend my evening cooking or working out. Instead I went to a Backstreet Boys concert! OMG! Right? This is my first BSBs concert despite being a fan of the band since the mid 90s. Epic! My BSB love has been reignited!

SD and I ate at a Tapas restaurant that was subpar. Personally I think my food tastes better. And therein lies my dilemma... Because I follow the Paleo diet, eating out is doable, but requires me to remove half of the ingredients from the dish. This irks me becausr I'm paying the same ridiculous price for half of the food. Unfair. Why should I spend the extra money for someone else to prepare my food when I don't like it AND I'm only getting half of the food? But then again, I don't want my friends to think that I'm a hermit. So I usually suck it up and silently fume at the restaurant. Friends are worth it. And sashimi... I like eating raw fish sometimes, but only if someone else makes it look pretty for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment