Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Happy Twenty-Sexy!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Happy Twenty-Sexy!

Today was my 26th birthday, a.k.a. the twenty-sexy birthday. To celebrate, a few of the ladies and I went to a wine bar for dinner. And since it's my birthday, we got free champagne. Awesome!
 

Here's what I ate...

Duck Confit Eggrolls: cured confit duck, napa cabbage, daikon, carrot, mango mustard - I ate out the insides of the eggroll, but didn't take a picture of the mess

Braised Short Rib: boneless short rib, red wine braising reduction, whipped potatoes, honey pesto glazed baby carrots

Gluten Free Flourless Red Velvet: chocolate cookie crust, moist and light red velvet cake, red velvet pudding, cream cheese icing, dusted with powdered sugar


Yeah, I ate some... yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment