Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Whole 30 - Day 6

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Whole 30 - Day 6

Today a few friends and I went kayaking. I loved it. More and more lately I've discovered that I like spending my friend time doing something active. Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm not drinking alcohol and it's tough going out to eat at certain places and finding something on the menu that's Paleo-friendly that I don't mind paying for. I have serious issues with paying $30 for a dish when I ask them to hold 75% of the dish.

Anyways, you're here for food, right? So here's what I made for myself after 3 hours of kayaking.

Prosciutto-Wrapped Egg

1 slice Prosciutto
1 egg

1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Use olive oil or coconut oil to grease the inside of one muffin tin.
3. Place the Prosciutto into the tin, arranging it so that it covers the bottom and sides.
4. Place in oven and bake for 8 minutes, until starting to get crispy.
5. Remove pan and crack an egg into the Prosciutto bowl and return to the oven. Bake for 10 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
6. Use a large spoon to carefully remove the Prosciutto from the pan. Then eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment