Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Pensacola

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pensacola

I stopped in Pensacola Saturday night to visit KM again! It's amazing that we get to see each other again so soon after my last trip.

Some background on KM and I... We met at the tender age of 12 in choir. Over our first two-week choir tour to Scotland, we were inseparable. During our 11th grade choir tour to Nova Scotia, we spent so much time together that people used to call us by the wrong names. So we switched names for the rest of the tour. And we didn't have any problems responding to the other name (we were normally together anyways). Over the past few years, we usually manage to see each other once every 3-6 months, which is why seeing her twice within one month is crazy awesome!

While in Pensacola we went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. After dinner, we went to see the new movie Rock of Ages. I love musicals. Did I mention that? I wish everyone would break out into choreographed song and dance numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment