Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: OMG Meat!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OMG Meat!

One of my good friends works for Hormel foods, and he routinely goes through phases where he needs to dispose of the meat that he currently has in the fridge/freezer, mush to the benefit of our other friends and me. This is a photo of all of the meat that he gave me. There are three packages of bacon, one package of sausage, one of breakfast sausage, one package of rib tips, and one ham. Basically I have more meat than I know what to do with. I'm not really sure how to cook rib tips. I don't even truly know what rib tips are. Who knows what I should do with so much pork? So far I've just had bacon and breakfast sausage mixed with eggs for breakfast. I need to work toward creating new ideas for recipes.

Anyways, I got my eyes dilated today, so I basically looked like a vampire with incredibly large black pupils. I never realized this before, but apparently, getting your eyes dilated means that you can't read anything up close.  For instance, it's slightly difficult to read text messages, and I had to hold my menu at arm's length so that I could actually read the menu. Definitely difficulty. And my friends made fun of me for wearing sunglasses inside the restaurant we were at. Thanks buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment