Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: I want chocolate...

Saturday, March 10, 2012

I want chocolate...

Do you ever have those days when no matter what your possible food choices are, you don't want anything that you have? Today was one of those days for me. I spent much of the day looking blankly at the contents of my fridge and pantry, trying to decide what to eat. Most of these times resulted in me closing the fridge door without grabbing anything. This morning I settled for two eggs over-easy with bacon. Lunch was a bit random. I mixed canned tuna fish, guacamole, celery, pickles, mixed greens, and tomatoes to form a tuna fish salad. It was my alternative to a tuna fish sandwich since I'm not eating bread. Dinner was left over broccoli soup. It's yummy, but not quite what I was wanting. Lately I've been wanting sweets, which, if you remember, I gave up for Lent. My closest alternative is fruit, which trust me I've been eating, but it's just not the same as a chocolate bar. So far I've stayed strong fortunately. Hopefully I can last!

No comments:

Post a Comment