Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Sun-dried Tomato Pasta

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sun-dried Tomato Pasta

First off, I want to say HUZZAH! During the month of April, I managed to get 2,032 pageviews. In one month! And that's managed to bump us over the 10,000 mark. Thanks y'all!

Anyways...

What do you do when you have leftover pasta sauce? It's obvious, make pasta. And what do you do when you don't eat grains? Turn to squash. I prefer zucchini, but yellow squash and spaghetti squash work really well, too.

Sun-dried Tomato Pasta
1 zucchini

Use a mandoline to slice the zucchini. My mandoline has 3 settings, I picked setting 2. Toss the zucchini and 1 cup of the pasta sauce into a pot. Cook until the zucchini is hot. Eat. Nice and easy, right?

Here's some food for thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment