Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: 21DSD Day 5 - Recap

Saturday, May 18, 2013

21DSD Day 5 - Recap

Well folks, I didn't exactly follow my meal plan, partially because lunch was provided during the training I took, partially because I wasn't in the mood for the things I made, or because I just wasn't hungry at times.

So here’s what I actually ate this week:

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snacks
Monday
Garden Vegetable Soup with Greek Salad, Hard-boiled Egg
Dijon Mustard Chicken with Roasted Brussels sprouts
Carrots, Celery, Pistachios
Tuesday
Salad with Pan-Fried Chicken, Salmon, and Steamed Broccoli
Paleo Chili with Mashed Parsnips and Roasted Broccoli
Carrots, Celery, Almonds, Coconut Flakes, Pistachios
Wednesday
Paleo Chili, Hard-boiled Egg
Pork Loin and Chicken with Mixed Greens
Dinner Out: Italian Chicken
Carrots, Celery, Almonds, PistachiosHard-boiled Egg
Thursday
Beef and chicken with Mixed Greens and Steamed Broccoli
Dinner Out: Ahi Tuna Sashimi
Carrots, Celery, Almonds, Pistachios 
Friday
Hard-boiled Egg
Paleo Chili with salad
Chicken Spinach and Artichoke FrittataHard-boiled Egg, Carrots
Carrots, Celery, Pistachios, Hard-boiled Egg
Saturday
Garden Vegetable Soup and Cucumber
Garden Vegetable Soup
Carrots, Celery, Almonds, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Pumpkin Cookies

I've frozen probably half of the Garden Vegetable Soup, Paleo Chili, and Mashed Parsnips. That means I don't have to cook next week. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment