Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Post-Vacation

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Post-Vacation


Well folks, I’m back. I know it's been quite some time since I've consistently posted. And I blame vacation and being lazy. Prior to vacation I was working like a madwoman to meet deadlines. And once I was visiting my parents in Atlanta I was too lazy to take the time to post. It was pure laziness. Instead of typing up paragraphs of wit to share with you, I watched movies and did puzzles with my parents, walked the dogs, and hung out with friends. After a week of being lazy with my parents, godparents, and friends, I returned to Houston for a day so that I could pack for a trip to Jamaica. Yep, I got to spend a week of glorious sun and warmth with my friends. Anyways, what I’m trying to say is that I'M BACK, BABY!!!

Because I'm still not in the swing of blogging again, this is going to be a short post containing just photos. But they're exciting. Why? See below...

I don't think I mentioned this, but I went to an Apocalypse Party on December 20th that was hosted by my friend KAOS. Everyone was told to come as they want to go... So I wore a prom dress. My high school junior prom dress to be exact. Yeah buddy. I fit into my junior prom dress. SWEET! So I have to say that Whole 30 (and cutting out alcohol) worked quite well. I'm thinking of doing it again soon!

I didn't dress up this nicely for New Year's Eve though. Alas, a prom dress wouldn't fit in my luggage to Jamaica. Strange, right? Those photos will be coming... just let me get through the Christmas holiday first. Stay tuned for the next episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment