Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Monday Workout

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Monday Workout

I finally started working out again on Monday after a bit of a hiatus (I worked out every day I was in Jamaica, but otherwise haven't regularly worked out for a couple months). What did I start back with? Well, I knew you would be interested, so here you go.

Warm-up: 20 squats
Deadlift: 2x15, 50 lbs
Military Pushup: 2x15
Balancing Squats: 1x20
In and Out Bicep Curls: 2x20, 10 lb dumbells
Weighted Squats: 2x15, 10 lb dumbells
Upright Rows: 2x15, 20 lb
Curtsey Lunges: 2x20
Bench Tricep Dips: 2x15
Leg Extensions: 2x20, 70 lb
Abs (Ab Ripper X)
    In and Out (25)
    Bicycle (25)
    ReverseBicycle (25)
    Crunchy Frog(25)
    Wide Leg Sit-up (26)
    Fifer Scissors(26)
    Hip Rock and Raise (25)
    Pulse Ups (25)
    Roll-up/V-up(26)
    Oblique V-up(25 each side)
    Leg Climb (12each side)
    Mason Twist(50)

Cool-down: 3 sun salutations, quad stretches

The whole thing took about an hour, but by the time I finished work, working out, and cooking, I ended up eating dinner at 9:30. And my late-night dinner left me stretched out in bed, thinking "Ugh. Soooo fullllll!" Word to the wise, people... don't eat right before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment