Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Make It Paleo

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Make It Paleo

On Tuesday night I was fortunate to share a Paleo meal with Hayley Mason and Bill Staley, authors of the books Make It Paleo and the soon-to-be-released Gather, as well as the blog Food Lovers Kitchen. I literally sat directly across from them at the table. How cool is that? Their website was one of the first blogs that I used when I started Paleo a little over a year ago. It was like meeting Paleo rock stars, but super chill. It was really exciting for me.

Hayley and Bill also have an app that will help you meal plan. Check it out:

Here's the menu... everything is delicious!

Sadly, I only had my cell phone with me so the photos aren't great:




I didn't eat this cheesecake, but it tastes yummy.
And yes, ALL of the food is Paleo!

Toward the end of the evening, one of the waiters told me, while he was refilling my water glass, that I "look like a doll... So pretty." All folks, you heard it, I'm a doll. Well, shucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment