Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Still Alive

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Still Alive

I swear, I'm still alive and cooking. I will be taking the 8-hour Fundamentals of Engineering exam in less than 48 hours. (OMG! So not ready!) And after I celebrate with my friends that my test is over, I fully intend on finally posting the recipes that I've created over the past few weeks. Lately, my days have gone kind of like this: Work, Library, Sleep, or if I'm feeling truly wild Work, Starbucks, Sleep. I've allowed myself one social activity per week to try to maintain my sanity. This week, my social activity was watching the presidential debate with my buddies ZB, EF, and TD. And I took notes during the debate. Yes. Notes. And then I compared the two candidates foreign policy points. I'm so cool.

Anyways, don't give up on me. I'll be back for good in a few days! Stay tuned for a truly delicious pumpkin chocolate chip bar recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment