Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Paleo News

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Paleo News

This is a short post, because I'm a tad busy with work and studying these days. But I wanted to share this Fox7 clip on the Paleo Diet:

Check out Melissa Joulwan's post in response:

I think there's one thing that every Paleo supporter can say: We feel SO much better following the Paleo diet. Every time I eat something not Paleo, I regret it later. It may taste good at the time, but I usually feel terrible after I eat it. I still haven't managed to convince myself not to cave in and have a piece of bread or brownie or something, but I'm working on it.

In summary, I have a hard time saying the lifestyle I try to follow is bad when there's so much evidence of it being a great change for so many people.

So if you haven't yet, give it a try! I recommend that you try a round of Whole 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment