Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Whole 30- Feb/Mar

Monday, February 25, 2013

Whole 30- Feb/Mar

I’ve been bad lately… I’ve been eating grains, sugar, and dairy lately. Not all of the time, but definitely more than usual (for the past year). I’m thinking that my non-Paleo ways as of late are the cause of my almost constant headache and low-grade nausea for the last week and a half. Yet for some reason, I keep eating it. I guess sometimes we just fall into these weird funks where our self-control is shite. Which is why, as of right now, I’m starting Whole 30 again. Minus the restrictions on alcohol. So I need to stock up on strict Paleo foods. My fridge has been pretty bare lately, which is probably why I’ve been snacking on non-Paleo treats. I have one wedding to go to, a friend’s birthday dinner, Rodeo, and St. Patrick’s Day within in the next month, so there will be quite a few temptations. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment