Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Hamburgers - 4 ways

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hamburgers - 4 ways

Last Friday, Whole Foods had a sale on grass-fed ground beef, so I bought just over a pound of ground beef. When I decided to cook it, I felt like trying out a few different things. And here's what I've been eating this week!

Ginger-Sesame Burger
1 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp sesame seeds
1/4 tsp mustard
2 slices of cored pineapple

Salt-n-Peppa Burger
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup guacamole
3 cherry tomatoes, sliced
Five-Herb Burger
1/2 tsp Basil
1/8 tsp Coriander
1/4 tsp Parsley
1/4 tsp Rosemary
1/8 tsp Thyme

Thanksgiving Burger
1 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Clove
1/4 cup mashed sweet potato
For me, fall consists of baked goods, especially pumpkin pie, which, if you don't know, contains cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice. So though this burger is a bit sweeter than your average burger, it's like autumn in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment