Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Paleo f(x)

Friday, April 11, 2014

Paleo f(x)

Well, folks. It's here. Today's the day that Paleoites and soon to become Paleoites descend upon Austin, TX to attend one of the biggest gatherings of ancestral health advocates. My day will be full of sessions presented by the biggest names in Paleo: Mark Sission, Robb Wolf, Melissa and Dallas Hartwig, Keith and Michelle Norris (the masterminds behind the event), Juli Bauer, and Michelle Tam, just to name a few. Can't make it to Austin? No worries! Two of the presentation stages will be live-streamed (http://www.paleofx.com/on-demand) throughout the weekend. Prepare yourselves for awesomeness!

I'll be volunteering this weekend, so I can't guarantee you'll hear much from me over the next few days. I'm on dinner duty until 11 the next two nights, so I'll be passing out pretty quickly after then so that I can enjoy all of tomorrow's presentations. And with that, I have to run. Paleo f(x), here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment