Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Dijon Mustard Salad Dressing

Monday, April 28, 2014

Dijon Mustard Salad Dressing

Happy Monday, y'all! The summer weather has definitely hit Texas. To celebrate the heat, one of my best friends and I went for a walk after work. LMR is currently fostering an adorable little Pomeranian, so we got a dose of cuteness to counteract the heat. I returned home to do a P90X workout, and then whipped up a hefty salad to stave off my hunger. My salad ingredients consisted of red leaf lettuce, carrots, celery, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and pine nuts. And here's the dressing I whisked together to add some extra flavor...

Dijon Mustard Dressing

2 Tbls Dijon mustard
1 1/2 Tbls extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper, to taste

Whisk the ingredients together in a small bowl, then drizzle over your salad.


I added some chopped prosciutto to make myself feel fancy while I lounged around in my sweats. What a wonderful Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment