Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: Check out my interview!

Friday, November 8, 2013

Check out my interview!

I have super exciting news! You can check out an interview with me in Episode 1: No Cake Please of the podcast Health Nuts Anonymous! You've been checking out my blog posts and recipes, now you can hear me share my story of how I got into health and fitness, and some of the crazy things I do/have done/will do for my health.

So why did I get interviewed anyways? Well, two of my Paleo friends here in town, Jay and Jef, recently came up with the idea of starting a podcast. These guys have been into the Paleo/gluten-free thing for a while and they've made some variations like we all do, but one thing has stayed constant of them. They both share a common quest. A quest for health. And they're knowledgeable. Seriously. One of my co-workers is always asking me how I know so much related to health matters - like the formula to calculate how much water you should drink per day, or how the insulin-response works, or what the best workouts are for building certain muscles. But I sometimes feel like I should go home and do some research after hanging out with these guys. That's good. I need more of that. It inspires me to learn more.

Anyways... they started Health Nuts Anonymous, a podcast that highlights the "crazy" or "nutty" things that we do for our health. For me, that includes everything from my stint in high school where I became super focused on eating healthy, organic, whole-grain foods, to my time as a rower at Georgia Tech, during which my breakfast/lunch consisted of one protein shake and my dinner consisted of a salad with low-fat or fat-free dressing, all while squeezing in two or more hours of exercise per day. Each person's journey to achieve "health" is personal. Your definition of healthy may be different from mine, which could be completely different from your co-worker Bob. Jef and Jay want to explore that. And share it. So head over to their website and check out the podcast. Do it. And let me know what you think! Leave a comment below, email me at adventurepaleo@gmail.com, or facebook me at https://www.facebook.com/adventurepaleo.
I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment