Google+ Adventures in Paleo-land: I'm a Dedicated Rower

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I'm a Dedicated Rower

You've heard of treadmill desks, but what about rower desks?
Just kidding! It's a joke from Liz of CaveGirlEats. I promise. There's no way you could row and type at the same time. Really, people... 

In actual news, I rowed two 30-minute steady state pieces on Monday: one in the morning and one in the evening. And I managed to drop my 500 m split time by 7 seconds. Woo hoo! So yes, in the midst of apartment packing, my erg is front and center in the living room. I have to pack around it. I'm hoping to build my strength and endurance for 5k head races in the fall.

P.S. why am I up this late? I've been staying up till after 1 a.m. for the last few nights trying to pack. Once I get everything moved, I think I'll crash and sleep for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment